Defining the Style of Play in the NHL: An Application of Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward W. Hill & John F. Brennan, 2000. "A Methodology for Identifying the Drivers of Industrial Clusters: The Foundation of Regional Competitive Advantage," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 65-96, February.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1988. "A study of standardization of variables in cluster analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(2), pages 181-204, September.
- Marc Lavoie, 2000. "The Location of Pay Discrimination in the National Hockey League," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(4), pages 401-411, November.
- Michael A. Curme & Greg M. Daugherty, 2004. "Competition and Pay for National Hockey League Players Born in QuÃ©bec," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 5(2), pages 186-205, May.
- J. Jones & S. Nadeau & W. Walsh, 1997. "The wages of sin: Employment and salary effects of violence in the national hockey league," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 191-206, June.
- Edward W. Hill & John F. Brennan & Harold L. Wolman, 1998. "What is a Central City in the United States? Applying a Statistical Technique for Developing Taxonomies," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(11), pages 1935-1969, November.
- J. Colin & H. Jones & Serge Nadeau & William Walsh, 1999. "Ethnicity, productivity and salary: player compensation and discrimination in the National Hockey League," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 593-608.
- Catherine Jackson, 2002. "Classifying Local Retail Property Markets on the Basis of Rental Growth Rates," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(8), pages 1417-1438, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jqsprt:v:5:y:2009:i:1:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.