Dinámica del mercado laboral uruguayo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andres Dean, 2011.
"Protecting Workers against Unemployment in Uruguay,"
Research Department Publications
4731, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2011. "Protecting Workers against Unemployment in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3813, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Protecting workers against unemployment in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-08, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2012. "Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: An empirical assessment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 158-171.
- Verónica Amarante & Andrés Dean & Rodrigo Arím, 2013.
"Unemployment Insurance Design and Its Effects: Evidence for Uruguay,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, June.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Unemployment insurance design and its effects: evidence from the Uruguayan case," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-09, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2014.
"The Effects of Being Out of the Labor Market on Subsequent Wages: Evidence for Uruguay,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "The effects of being out of the labor market on subsequent wages: evidence for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-10, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Bucheli, Marisa & Forteza, Alvaro & Rossi, Ianina, 2010. "Work histories and the access to contributory pensions: the case of Uruguay," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 369-391, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market dynamics; Transitions; Survival and risk analysis;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-12-22 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-17-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .