Dinámica del mercado laboral uruguayo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2012.
"Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 158-171.
- Gabriel Burdín & Andrés Dean, 2008. "Los objetivos de una empresa gestionada por sus trabajadores : un análisis sobre el caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 08-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Verónica Amarante & Andrés Dean & Rodrigo Arím, 2013.
"Unemployment Insurance Design and Its Effects: Evidence for Uruguay,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad,
Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, June.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Unemployment insurance design and its effects: evidence from the Uruguayan case," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-09, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Veronica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andres Dean, 2011.
"Protecting Workers against Unemployment in Uruguay,"
Research Department Publications
4731, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Amarante, Verónica & Arim, Rodrigo & Dean, Andrés, 2011. "Protecting Workers against Unemployment in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3813, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Protecting workers against unemployment in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-08, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2014.
"The Effects of Being Out of the Labor Market on Subsequent Wages: Evidence for Uruguay,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "The effects of being out of the labor market on subsequent wages: evidence for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Bucheli, Marisa & Forteza, Alvaro & Rossi, Ianina, 2010. "Work histories and the access to contributory pensions: the case of Uruguay," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 369-391, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market dynamics; Transitions; Survival and risk analysis;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-17-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.