Determinantes de la demanda por entradas a partidos de fútbol de primera división. El caso uruguayo para la década 2006 - 2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corina PELĂU, 2012. "Aspects regarding the analysis of the rationality of the buying decision of the Romanian consumer," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(577)), pages 99-110, December.
- Jeffery Borland, 2003. "Demand for Sport," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 478-502, Winter.
- Bortoluzzo, Adriana Bruscato & Iaropoli, Pedro Trindade & Machado, Sérgio Jurandyr, 2011. "Demand for Brazilian Soccer: A Censored Model Approach," Insper Working Papers wpe_237, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Nicolaides, Phedon, 1988. "Limits to the Expansion of Neoclassical Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 313-328, September.
- Peter Davis & Eliana Garcés, 2009. "Quantitative Techniques for Competition and Antitrust Analysis," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9078, April.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Rob Simmons, 2006. "The Demand for Spectator Sports," Chapters, in: Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Marc Falter & Christophe Perignon, 2000. "Demand for football and intramatch winning probability: an essay on the glorious uncertainty of sports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1757-1765.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan Nuesch, 2006.
"Local Heroes and Superstars - An Empirical Analysis of Star Attraction in German Soccer,"
0007, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA), revised 2007.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan Nuesch, 2006. "Local Heroes and Superstars - An Empirical Analysis of Star Attraction in German Soccer," Working Papers 0046, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2007.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Feddersen, Arne, 2015. "Grundlagen der Sportnachfrage: Theorie und Empirie der Einflussfaktoren auf die Zuschauernachfrage," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 94, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1998. "Determinants of child health during the economic transition in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2045-2056, November.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 543-568, August.
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 9011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 2012-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- A. Mahabbati & A. Izady & M. Mousavi Baygi & K. Davary & S. M. Hasheminia, 2017. "Daily soil temperature modeling using ‘panel-data’ concept," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(8), pages 1385-1401, June.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2008. "Income and educational inequalities in the regions of the European Union: Geographical spillovers under welfare state restrictions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 403-430, August.
- Dorian Owen, 2014.
"Measurement of competitive balance and uncertainty of outcome,"
Chapters, in: John Goddard & Peter Sloane (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 3, pages 41-59,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- P. Dorian Owen, 2013. "Measurement of Competitive Balance and Uncertainty of Outcome," Working Papers 1311, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2006-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis," NCER Working Paper Series 11, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Torgler, Benno & Schmidt, Sascha L & Frey, Bruno S., 2006. "The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1z14v7zt, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Yilmaz Bayar, 2016. "Institutional Determinants of Stock Market Development in European Union Transition Economies," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(61), pages 211-226, September.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dasgupta,Basab & Lall,Somik V. & Lozano Gracia,Nancy, 2014. "Urbanization and housing investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 115004, The World Bank.
- Krishna Dayal Pandey & Tarak Nath Sahu, 2019. "Debt Financing, Agency Cost and Firm Performance: Evidence from India," Vision, , vol. 23(3), pages 267-274, September.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer, 1980.
"Principles and Methods in the Testing of Alternative Models,"
400, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Fisher, Gordon & McAleer, Michael, 1980. "Principles and Methods in the Testing of Alternative Models," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275167, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Juárez Rivera Carmen Guadalupe & Ángeles Castro Gerardo, 2013. "Foreign direct investment in Mexico Determinants and its effect on income inequality," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(4), pages 201-222, octubre-d.
- Blackman, Allen & Goff, Leonard & Rivera Planter, Marisol, 2018.
"Does eco-certification stem tropical deforestation? Forest Stewardship Council certification in Mexico,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 306-333.
- Blackman, Allen & Goff, Leonard & Planter, Marisol Rivera, 2015. "Does Eco-certification Stem Tropical Deforestation? Forest Stewardship Council Certification in Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-15-36, Resources For the Future.
- Dongjie Wu & Prasada Rao, 2017. "Urbanization and Income Inequality in China: An Empirical Investigation at Provincial Level," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 189-214, March.
- Subir Sen & S Madheswaran, 2013. "Regional determinants of life insurance consumption: evidence from selected Asian economies," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 86-103, November.
- Marco Di Domizio & Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Hooliganism and Demand for Football in Italy: Attendance and Counterviolence Policy Evaluation,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(2), pages 123-137, May.
- Di Domizio Marco & Caruso Raul, 2015. "Hooliganism and Demand for Football in Italy: Attendance and Counterviolence Policy Evaluation," German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 123-137, May.
- Caruso Raul & Di Domizio Marco, 2013. "Hooliganism and demand for football in Italy: Attendance and counter-violence policy evaluation," wp.comunite 0101, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Gianko Michailidis & Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé, 2019.
"Do pensions foster education? An empirical perspective,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(38), pages 4127-4150, August.
- Gianko Michailidis & Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé Juvés, 2016. "Do pensions foster education? An empirical perspective," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/344, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSports Industries; Behavioral; Microeconomics; Demand; Uruguay; Elasticity; Social Choice.;
All these keywords.
- Z21 - Other Special Topics - - Sports Economics - - - Industry Studies
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SPO-2018-12-03 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:tpaper:die-04-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andres Dean (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.