The EU Common Commercial Policy and Global/Regional Trade Regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Peter Neary, 2004.
"Europe on the Road to Doha: Towards a New Global Trade Round?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 50(2), pages 319-332.
- J. Peter Neary, 2003. "Europe on the road to Doha : towards a new global trade round," Working Papers 200317, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sapir, Andre, 1998. "The political economy of EC regionalism," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 717-732, May.
- Sapir, André, 1997. "The Political Economy of EC Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 1739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir, 1998. "The political economy of EC regionalism," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8156, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hanson, Brian T., 1998. "What Happened to Fortress Europe?: External Trade Policy Liberalization in the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(01), pages 55-85, December.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1997. "An Economic Theory of GATT," NBER Working Papers 6049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell,K. & Staiger,R.W., 1998. "An economic theory of GATT," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Sykes, Alan O., 2005. "A preference for development: the law and economics of GSP," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 41-67, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/13344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.