A preference for development: the law and economics of GSP
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2005)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR
- Low, Patrick & Piermartini, Roberta & Richtering, Jurgen, 2005.
"Multilateral solutions to the erosion of non-reciprocal preferences in NAMA,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2005-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Roberta Piermartini & Patrick Low & Jurgen Richtering, 2005. "Multilateral Solutions to the Erosion of Non-Reciprocal Preferences in NAMA," Working Papers id:289, eSocialSciences.
- Low, Patrick & Piermartini, Roberta & Richtering, Jurgen, 2006. "Non-reciprocal preference erosion arising from MFN liberalitzation in agriculture: What are the risks?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Won Kwak, Do & Yuan, Haishan, 2017. "Trade to aid: EU's temporary tariff waivers for flood-hit Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 70-88.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2008. "The Permissible Reach of National Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series 739, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Ingo Borchert, 2009. "Trade diversion under selective preferential market access," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1390-1410, November.
- Borchert, Ingo, 2008. "Trade diversion under selective preferential market access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4710, The World Bank.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2015. "Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 67-86, January.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2014. "Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/60, European University Institute.
- Bernhard Herz & Marco Wagner, 2011. "The Dark Side of the Generalized System of Preferences," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 763-775, 09.
- Herz, Bernhard & Wagner, Marco, 2010. "The dark side of the generalized system of preferences," Working Papers 02/2010, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2016. "Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 5823, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2016. "Special and differential treatment for developingcountries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66432, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2016. "Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 11162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2016. "Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1415, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sharma, Anupa & Grant, Jason & Boys, Kathryn, 2015. "Truly Preferential Treatment? Reconsidering the Generalized System of (Trade) Preferences," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205890, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Persson, Maria, 2012. "From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-33.
- Persson, Maria, 2011. "From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Persson, Maria, 2013. "Trade Preferences from a Policy Perspective," Working Papers 2013:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, 2016. "MFN Clubs and Scheduling Additional Commitments in the GATT: Learning from the GATS," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/06, European University Institute.
- Demaria, Federica & Drogue, Sophie & Rau, Marie Luise, 2015. "EU preferences for agri-food products from developing countries- winning and losing due to the EU GSP reform 2013," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211568, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paola Conconi, 2009. "The EU Common Commercial Policy and Global/Regional Trade Regulation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13344, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:4:y:2005:i:01:p:41-67_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed