Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney M. Greenfield, 1982. "Anthropology and Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 485-487, June.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1999.
"Capabilities and Governance: The Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218, May.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Working papers 1996-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 97-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cosgel, Metin M. & Minkler, Lanse, 2004. "Rationality, integrity, and religious behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 329-341, July.
- M.CoÅŸgel, Metin, 1994. "Audience Effects In Consumption," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 19-30, April.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1995. "Talk Is Cheap," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 186-190, May.
- Michael S. Billig, 2000. "Institutions and Culture: Neo-Weberian Economic Anthropology," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 771-788, December.
- McCloskey, Donald & Klamer, Arjo, 1995. "One Quarter of GDP Is Persuasion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 191-195, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2008.
"The Socio-economics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge and Identity,"
Chapters, in: John B. Davis & Wilfred Dolfsma (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Social Economics, chapter 8,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "The Socioeconomics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge, and Identity," Working papers 2005-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Soufiane Mezzourh & Walid A Nakara, 2009. "Governance and innovation : A Knowledge-based approach [La gouvernance de l'innovation : une approche par la connaissance]," Post-Print halshs-01955966, HAL.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de, 2013. "A teoria econômica da religião: aspectos gerais [Economics of religion: general aspects]," MPRA Paper 52012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackie Krafft, 2006. "Business history and the organization of industry," Post-Print hal-00211780, HAL.
- Niklas Elert & Magnus Henrekson, 2019.
"The collaborative innovation bloc: A new mission for Austrian economics,"
The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 295-320, December.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2018. "The Collaborative Innovation Bloc: A New Mission for Austrian Economics," Working Paper Series 1222, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Feltovich, Nick & Grossman, Philip J., 2015. "How does the effect of pre-play suggestions vary with group size? Experimental evidence from a threshold public-good game," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 263-280.
- Hélia Marreiros, 2019. "Identity, Distribution Rules and Productivity in Heterogeneous Teams: An experiment," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Tony Yu, 2001. "An Entrepreneurial Perspective of Institutional Change," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 217-236, September.
- Albuquerque, Paula C., 2003.
"The Traditional Brokers: What are their Chances in the Forex?,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6(2), pages 1-16, November.
- Paula C. Albuquerque, 2003. "The Traditional Brokers: What are their Chances in the Forex?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 205-220, November.
- Paula C. Albuquerque, 2003. "The Traditional Brokers: What are their Chances in the Forex?," Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 205-220, November.
- Frenken, Koen, 2006. "A fitness landscape approach to technological complexity, modularity, and vertical disintegration," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 288-305, September.
- SIRGHI Nicoleta, 2014. "Evolutionary Theory And The Market Competition," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 218-224, December.
- Raspe, Otto & van Oort, Frank, 2008. "Firm Growth and Localized Knowledge Externalities," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-17.
- Cécile CEZANNE & Laurence SAGLIETTO, 2014. "Human Capital-Intensive Firms and Symbolic Value Creation," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 70-88.
- Petersen, Verner C., 2005. "The otherworldly view of economics - and its consequences," Working Papers 2005-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Emir Kamenica & Matthew Gentzkow, 2011. "Bayesian Persuasion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2590-2615, October.
- Otto H. Swank & Phongthorn Wrasai, 2002. "Deliberation, Information Aggregation and Collective Decision Making," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-006/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Dec 2002.
- Liao, Tung-Shan & Rice, John, 2010. "Innovation investments, market engagement and financial performance: A study among Australian manufacturing SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 117-125, February.
- Altman, Ira J. & Klein, Peter G. & Johnson, Thomas G., 2006. "Scale as a Transaction Cost Variable in the U.S. Biopower Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21141, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013.
"Public knowledge, private knowledge: the intellectual capital of entrepreneurs,"
Chapters, in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 7, pages 113-126,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2011. "Public knowledge, private knowledge: the intellectual capital of entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsanthropology; conversation; interest; incentive; knowledge;
All these keywords.
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2005-07-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-07-18 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-07-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-07-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2005-07-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-07-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2005-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark McConnel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.