Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:16:y:1982:i:2:p:485-487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langlois, Richard N & Foss, Nicolai J, 1999.
"Capabilities and Governance: The Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Working papers 1996-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 97-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cosgel, Metin M. & Minkler, Lanse, 2004. "Rationality, integrity, and religious behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 329-341, July.
- M.Coşgel, Metin, 1994. "Audience Effects In Consumption," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 19-30, April.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1995. "Talk Is Cheap," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 186-190, May.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:34:y:2000:i:4:p:771-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald & Klamer, Arjo, 1995. "One Quarter of GDP Is Persuasion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 191-195, May.
More about this item
Keywordsanthropology; conversation; interest; incentive; knowledge;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-07-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-07-18 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-07-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-07-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2005-07-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-07-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2005-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .