Report NEP-HPE-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/11, Center for Financial Studies.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How It Happened and Why," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/01, Center for Financial Studies.
- Item repec:col:000138:001085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists," Working papers 2005-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.