An Entrepreneurial Perspective of Institutional Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Khalil, Elias L, 1997. "Buridan's Ass, Risk, Uncertainty, and Self-Competition: A Theory of Entrepreneurship," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 147-163.
- Langlois, Richard N & Foss, Nicolai J, 1999.
"Capabilities and Governance: The Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Working papers 1996-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 97-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gifford, Sharon, 1992. "Allocation of entrepreneurial attention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 265-284, December.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2004. "Evolutionary approaches to legal change," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 47, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship: An Introduction," Working Paper Series 688, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lin, Liang-Tay & Yeh, Chao-Fu & Chen, Simon C.Y. & Huang, Chi-Chang, 2017. "Role of governance in the achievement of 20-fold increase in bus ridership – A case study of Taichung City," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 64-76.
- Robin Douhan & Gunnar Eliasson & Magnus Henrekson, 2007.
"Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 213-223, June.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus & Eliasson, Gunnar, 2006. "Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 678, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jeroen de Jong & Orietta Marsili, 2015. "The distribution of Schumpeterian and Kirznerian opportunities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 19-35, January.
- Dequech, David, 2006. "The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 109-131, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:12:y:2001:i:3:p:217-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.