Report NEP-HIS-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Gregory W. Stutes, 2005. "Reexamining the Distribution of Wealth in 1870," NBER Working Papers 11482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists," Working papers 2005-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2005. "Markets, models and planning: the Norwegian experience," Memorandum 14/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mauricio Avella Gómez, 2005. "The Shock- Absorber Role of the Internal Public Debt in Colombia, 1923-2003," Borradores de Economia 342, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:col:000138:001079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:001080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore