Report NEP-CBE-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine & van Soest, Arthur, 2005. "Actions and Beliefs: Estimating Distribution-Based Preferences Using a Large Scale Experiment with Probability Questions on Expectations," IZA Discussion Papers 1666, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carl Christian von Weizsäcker, 2005. "The Welfare Economics of Adaptive Preferences," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists," Working papers 2005-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Pitz & Thorsten Chmura, 2005. "Genetic Action Trees A New Concept for Social and Economic Simulation," Computational Economics 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore