Genetic Action Trees A New Concept for Social and Economic Simulation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMulti agent system; genetic algorithms; actiontrees; learning; decision making; economic and social behaviour; distributed artificial intelligence;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-07-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2005-07-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-07-18 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-07-18 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2005-07-18 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0507002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .