Talk Is Cheap
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Cao & Eric Ghysels & Frank Hatheway, 1998. "Why Is the Bid Price Greater than the Ask? Price Discovery during the Nasdaq Pre-Opening," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-14, CIRANO.
- Irene Valsecchi, 2013. "The expert problem: a survey," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 303-331, November.
- Sääksvuori, Lauri & Ramalingam, Abhijit, 2015.
"Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 66-78.
- Lauri Saaksvuori & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2015. "Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Alessandra Casella, 2008.
"Storable Votes and Agenda Order Control. Theory and Experiments,"
NBER Working Papers
14487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Casella, 2008. "Storable Votes and Agenda Order Control. Theory and Experiments," Working Papers halshs-00349292, HAL.
- Casella, Alessandra, 2008. "Storable Votes and Agenda Order Control. Theory and Experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 7050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sutter, Matthias & Strassmair, Christina, 2009.
"Communication, cooperation and collusion in team tournaments--An experimental study,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 506-525, May.
- Matthias Sutter & Christina Strassmair, 2007. "Communication, cooperation and collusion in team tournaments ? An experimental study," Working Papers 2007-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sutter, Matthias & Strassmair, Christina, 2007. "Communication, cooperation and collusion in team tournaments - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics 2016, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, Ajit & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2016. "High-powered incentives and communication failure," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 51-60.
- Alok R. Saboo & Rajdeep Grewal, 2013. "Stock Market Reactions to Customer and Competitor Orientations: The Case of Initial Public Offerings," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 70-88, October.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists," Working papers 2005-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Calcott, Paul, 2004. "Government warnings and the information provided by safety regulation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 71-88, March.
- Grandjean, Gilles & Mantovani, Marco & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2017.
"Communication structure and coalition-proofness – Experimental evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 90-102.
- Gilles GRANDJEAN & Marco MANTOVANI & Ana MAULEON & Vincent VANNETELBOSCH, 2017. "Communication structure and coalition-proofness: experimental evidence," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2833, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ajit Mishra & S Sarangi, 2010. "Provider Incentives and Delivery of Developmental Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 14/10, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Barton, Jan & Mercer, Molly, 2005. "To blame or not to blame: Analysts' reactions to external explanations for poor financial performance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 509-533, September.
- Crawford, Vincent, 1998. "A Survey of Experiments on Communication via Cheap Talk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 286-298, February.
- Feltovich, Nick & Grossman, Philip J., 2015. "How does the effect of pre-play suggestions vary with group size? Experimental evidence from a threshold public-good game," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 263-280.
- repec:eid:wpaper:14/10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clot, Sophie & Grolleau, Gilles & Méral, Philippe, 2017. "Payment Vs. Compensation For Ecosystem Services: Do Words Have A Voice In The Design of Environmental Conservation Programs?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 299-303.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Hatheway, Frank M., 2000. "Indicating Ahead: Best Execution and the NASDAQ Preopening," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 184-212, April.
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edoardo Grillo, 2013. "Reference Dependence, Risky Projects and Credible Information Transmission," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 331, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:186-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.