On Take It or Leave It Offers in Common Agency
If the agent's preference relation satisfies a strict monotonicity condition in common agency under the asymmetric information, the set of all equilibrium allocations in the menu game where menus of contracts are allowed coincides with the set of all equilibrium allocations in the single contract game where only single contracts are allowed.
|Date of creation:||26 May 2011|
|Date of revision:||30 Aug 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peters, Michael, 2007. "Erratum to "Negotiation and take it or leave it in common agency": [Journal of Economic Theory 111 (2003) 88-109]," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 594-595, July.
- Peters, Michael & Troncoso-Valverde, Cristian, 2010.
"A Folk Theorem for Competing Mechanisms,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
michael_peters-2010-17, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Oct 2013.
- Giacomo Calzolari & Alessandro Pavan, 2007.
"Truthful Revelation Mechanisms for Simultaneous Common Agency Games,"
1458, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alessandro Pavan & Giacomo Calzolari, 2010. "Truthful Revelation Mechanisms for Simultaneous Common Agency Games," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 132-90, May.
- Alessandro Pavan & Giacomo Calzolari, 2008. "Truthful Revelation Mechanisms for Simultaneous Common Agency Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 85, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Peters, Michael, 2001.
"Common Agency and the Revelation Principle,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1349-72, September.
- Claude, D’ASPREMONT & Rodolphe, DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, 2005.
"Oligopolistic Competition as a Common Agency Game,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2005018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- D’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, 2005. "Oligopolistic competition as a common agency game," CORE Discussion Papers 2005018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, . "Oligopolistic competition as a common agency game," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2238, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Attar Andrea & Gwen�el Piaser & Nicolas Porteiro, 2006.
"Common Agency Games with Separable Preferences,"
2006_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:seungjin_han-2011-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.