Report NEP-CTA-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masazumi Hattori & Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2011. "Detrimental Effects of Retention Regulation: Incentives for Loan Screening in Securitization under Asymmetric Information," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2011. "Procrastination in Teams, Contract Design and Discrimination," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011. "Asymmetric First-Price Menu Auctions under Intricate Uncertainty," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2011-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2011. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Omer Biran, 2011. "Core stable bidding rings in independent private value auctions with externalities," Working Papers halshs-00608008, HAL.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011. "On Take It or Leave It Offers in Common Agency," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2011-11, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Aug 2012.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011. "Implicit Collusion in Non-Exclusive Contracting under Adverse Selection," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2011-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Berardino Cesi & Alberto Iozzi, 2011. ""Relational" Procurement Contracts: A Simple Model of Reputation Mechanism," CEIS Research Paper 209, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Grassi, Emanuele & Di Cintio, Marco, 2011. "Wage incentive profiles in dual labour markets," MPRA Paper 32266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nenad Kos, 2011. "Asking Questions," Working Papers 405, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Aida Isabel Tavares & Pedro Pita Barros, 2011. "Ex-ante Moral Hazard and Primary Prevention, evidence from Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 56, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Goetghebuer, Tatiana, 2011. "Productive inefficiency in patriarchal family farms: evidence from Mali," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:tep:teppwp:wp1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore