Developing Land and Structure Price Indexes for Ottawa Condominium Apartments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eurostat, 2013. "Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17280.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Jan de Haan & Rens Hendriks, 2015.
"Hedonic Regressions and the Decomposition of a House Price Index into Land and Structure Components,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1-2), pages 106-126, February.
- de Haan, Jan & Diewert, Erwin & Hendriks, Rens, 2011. "Hedonic Regressions and the Decomposition of a House Price index into Land and Structure Components," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2011-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 05 Apr 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2017.
"Alternative Land Price Indexes for Commercial Properties in Tokyo,"
HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series
75, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diewert, Erwin & SHIMIZU, Chihiro, 2017. "Alternative Land Price Indexes for Commercial Properties in Tokyo," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Sep 2017.
- Burnett-Isaacs,, Kate & Diewert, Erwin & Huang, Ning, 2017. "Alternative Approaches for Resale Housing Price Indexes," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 08 May 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsCondominium apartment price indexes; land and structure price indexes; hedonic regressions; net depreciation rates; System of National Accounts.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:erwin_diewert-2016-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .