A mathematical model for bone marrow donors' registries and cord blood banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2010. "A mathematical model for bone marrow donors' registries and cord blood banks," IDEI Working Papers 623, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Rodney J. Garratt & Damien Sheehan-Connor, 2009.
"One Chance in a Million: Altruism and the Bone Marrow Registry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1309-1334, September.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Rod Garratt & Damien Sheehan-Connor, 2007. "One Chance in a Million: Altruism and the Bone Marrow Registry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2090, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bergstrom, Ted C & Garratt, Rod & Sheehan-Connor, Damien, 2008. "One Chance in a Million: Altruism and the Bone Marrow Registry," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2xt1p3gf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .