Emotional expressions by sports teams: an analysis of world cup soccer player portraits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Mantilla, Cesar, 2019. "Emotional expressions by sports teams: An analysis of World Cup soccer player portraits," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 75(PB).
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Mantilla, Cesar, 2018. "Emotional expressions by sports teams: an analysis of world cup soccer player portraits," TSE Working Papers 18-917, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Stieglitz & Eric Schniter & Christopher von Rueden & Hillard Kaplan & Michael Gurven, 2015. "Functional Disability and Social Conflict Increase Risk of Depression in Older Adulthood Among Bolivian Forager-Farmers," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 70(6), pages 948-956.
More about this item
Keywordsemotions; facial expressions; anger; happiness; contests;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2018-05-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CUL-2018-05-07 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2018-05-07 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-SPO-2018-05-07 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:iastwp:32633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iasttfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.