Honest signalling in trust interactions: smiles rated as genuine induce trust and signal higher earnings opportunities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2019. "Digital Communication and Swift Trust," Working Papers 1909, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Emin Karagözoğlu & Ümit Barış Urhan, 2017. "The Effect of Stake Size in Experimental Bargaining and Distribution Games: A Survey," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 285-325, March.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:9:y:2018:i:4:p:81-:d:175144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonie Gerhards & Michael Kosfeld, 2017.
"I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same Sex and Mixed Sex Teams,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6523, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerhards, Leonie & Kosfeld, Michael, 2017. "I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same Sex and Mixed Sex Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 10825, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Non, Arjan, 2018.
"Training participation and the role of reciprocal attitudes,"
ROA Research Memorandum
005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Non, Arjan, 2018. "Training participation and the role of reciprocal attitudes," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Andrea Essl & Frauke von Bieberstein & Michael Kosfeld & Markus Kröll, 2018. "Sales Performance and Social Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 7030, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dilger, Alexander & Müller, Julia & Müller, Michael, 2017. "Is trustworthiness written on the face?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Essl, Andrea & von Bieberstein, Frauke & Kosfeld, Michael & Kröll, Markus, 2018. "Sales Performance and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 11505, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Daniel & Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Leeuwen, Boris & van de Ven, Jeroen, 2019. "The Strategic Display of Emotions," Discussion Paper 2019-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsHonest signaling; smiling; experiment; trust game; video;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01518371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.