Report NEP-CBE-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Wälde, 2018. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6966, CESifo.
- Augurzky, Boris & Bauer, Thomas K. & Reichert, Arndt R. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald, 2018. "Habit formation, obesity, and cash rewards," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Koessler, Ann-Kathrin & Torgler, Benno & Feld, Lars P. & Frey, Bruno S., 2018. "Commitment to pay taxes: Results from field and laboratory experiments," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 18/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni & Rosemarie Nagel, 2018. "Belief-dependent Preferences and Reputation: Experimental Analysis of a Repeated Trust Game," Working Papers 622, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics ? Expectations and behaviors in Evolving Economies with Heterogeneous interacting agents," Sciences Po publications 32, Sciences Po.
- Chiara Aina & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Astrid Gamba, 2018. "Frustration and Anger in the Ultimatum Game: An Experiment," Working Papers 621, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Elton Beqiraj & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Di Pietro & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?," JRC Working Papers JRC111392, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Roman Sheremeta, 2018. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," Working Papers 18-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Mantilla, Cesar, 2018. "Emotional expressions by sports teams: an analysis of world cup soccer player portraits," IAST Working Papers 18-74, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Valeria Faralla & Guido Borà & Alessandro Innocenti & Marco Novarese, 2018. "Promises in Group Decision Making," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 051, University of Siena.