Report NEP-HAP-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukas Windlinger, 2017. "Effective workplaces - A multi-level study," ERES eres2017_269, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Lida Aminian & Harry Timmermans, 2017. "Assessing urban quality of life through activity modeling," ERES eres2017_331, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Mantilla, Cesar, 2018. "Emotional expressions by sports teams: an analysis of world cup soccer player portraits," IAST Working Papers 18-74, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Long Commuting Time and the Benefits of Telecommuting," Discussion papers 18025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Smoking, Obesity, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 18023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Klaus Wälde, 2018. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6966, CESifo Group Munich.