Broadband semiparametric estimation of the long-memory parameter by the likelihood-based FEXP approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1991.
"On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-160, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1990. "On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giraitis, Liudas & Robinson, Peter M. & Samarov, Alexander, 2000. "Adaptive Semiparametric Estimation of the Memory Parameter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-207, February.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "A Nonparametric Test for I(0)," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 475-495.
- Velasco, Carlos, 2000.
"Non-Gaussian Log-Periodogram Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 44-79, February.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-Gaussian log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4553, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Clifford M. Hurvich & Eric Moulines & Philippe Soulier, 2005. "Estimating Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1283-1328, July.
- Soulier, Philippe, 2001. "Moment bounds and central limit theorem for functions of Gaussian vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 193-203, September.
- Fay, Gilles & Soulier, Philippe, 2001. "The periodogram of an i.i.d. sequence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 315-343, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:toh:tergaa:239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tohoku University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetohjp.html .