Estimation of Extreme Depth-Based Quantile Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yi He & John H. J. Einmahl, 2017. "Estimation of extreme depth-based quantile regions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(2), pages 449-461, March.
- He, Y. & Einmahl, J.H.J., 2014. "Estimation of Extreme Depth-Based Quantile Regions," Other publications TiSEM d6529c8a-8865-4c03-a064-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Li, Jun & Liu, Regina, 2015.
"Bridging Centrality and Extremity : Refining Empirical Data Depth using Extreme Value Statistics,"
2015-020, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Li, Jun & Liu, Regina, 2015. "Bridging Centrality and Extremity : Refining Empirical Data Depth using Extreme Value Statistics," Other publications TiSEM bcd9783a-e07e-4da2-bc47-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M. & Krajina, A., 2009. "Estimating Extreme Bivariate Quantile Regions," Discussion Paper 2009-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J. H.J. & Dekkers, A. L.M. & de Haan, L., 1989. "A moment estimator for the index of an extreme-value distribution," Other publications TiSEM 81970cb3-5b7a-4cad-9bf6-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Haan, L. & Resnick, S. I., 1979. "Derivatives of regularly varying functions in Rd and domains of attraction of stable distributions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 349-355, May.
- Robert Serfling, 2010. "Equivariance and invariance properties of multivariate quantile and related functions, and the role of standardisation," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 915-936.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Longin & Bruno Solnik, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Struyf, Anja J. & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1999. "Halfspace Depth and Regression Depth Characterize the Empirical Distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 135-153, April.
- Cai, J. & Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M., 2011. "Estimation of extreme risk regions under multivariate regular variation," Other publications TiSEM b7a72a8d-f9bc-4129-ae9b-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Smith, Andrew D., 2012. "Multivariate stress scenarios and solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 299-308.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebers Broughel, Anna & Hampl, Nina, 2018. "Community financing of renewable energy projects in Austria and Switzerland: Profiles of potential investors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 722-736.
- Feng, Xiang-Nan & Wang, Yifan & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2017. "Bayesian regularized quantile structural equation models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 234-248.
- Singh, Ripudaman & Kemausuor, Francis & Wooldridge, Margaret, 2018. "Locational analysis of cellulosic ethanol production and distribution infrastructure for the transportation sector in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 393-406.
- Felten, Björn & Weber, Christoph, 2018. "The value(s) of flexible heat pumps – Assessment of technical and economic conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 1292-1319.
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme value statistics; halfspace depth; multivariate quantile; outlier detection; rare event; tail dependence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2014-12-29 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2014-12-29 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2014-12-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:d6529c8a-8865-4c03-a064-a63fd5097ffd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.