Keynes’ Business Cycle: Animal Spirits and Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Baker, 2002. "The Run-up in Home Prices: A Bubble," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 93-119.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2007. "A Hard-Nosed Look at Worsening U.S. Household Finance," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 88-111.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "'Time-to-build' completion patterns for nonresidential structures, 1961-1991," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 155-163, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panchanan Das, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Impulse, Investment Behavior, and Economic Fluctuationsâ€“A VAR Analysis with Indian Data," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(2), pages 1-17, September.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; business cycle; system dynamics;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-10-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-10-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:201003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .