Report NEP-HPE-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Angel, 2010. "Property and subjective rights in Juan de Mariana," MPRA Paper 25932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, John B, 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity," Working Papers and Research 2010-08, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2010.
"Становление Общего Социального Анализа
[Toward General Social Analysis]," MPRA Paper 26085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and a New Capitalism?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_592, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bikas K. Chakrabarti & Anirban Chakraborti, 2010. "Fifteen Years of Econophysics Research," Papers 1010.3401, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2010. "Extrinsic Rewards and Intrinsic Motives: Standard and Behavioral Approaches To Agency and Labor Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_607, Levy Economics Institute.
- John Harvey, 2010. "Keynes’ Business Cycle: Animal Spirits and Crisis," Working Papers 201003, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Mark Pingle, 2010. "To Believe or Not Believe… or Not Decide: A Decision-Theoretic Model of Agnosticism," Working Papers 10-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maya Bar-Hillel, 2010. "A Commentary on Mel Rutherford's 'On the Use and Misuse of the "Two Children" Brainteaser'," Discussion Paper Series dp551, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David H. Wolpert & Julian Jamison & David Newth & Michael Harre, 2010. "Strategic choice of preferences: the persona model," Working Papers 10-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2010. "The Role of Impulses in Shaping Decisions," Discussion Paper Series dp552, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Benoit Mandelbrot 1924 -2010: A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 25946, University Library of Munich, Germany.