The Seasonal Adjustment of the Consumer and Wholesale Prices : a Comparison of Census X-11, X-12 Arima and Tramo/Seats
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Lovell, 1963. "Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series and Multiple Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Roberto Sabbatini, 2000.
"The Seasonal Adjustment of the harmonised Index of Consumer Prices for the Euro Area: a Comparison of Direct and Indirect Methods,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
371, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cristadoro, R. & Sabbatini, R., 2000. "The Seasonal Adjustment of the Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices for the Euro Area: a Comparaison of Derect and Indirect Methods," Papers 371, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Agustín Maravall & Fernando J. Sánchez, 2000. "An Application of TRAMO-SEATS: Model Selection and Out-of-Sample Performance: the Swiss CPI Series," Working Papers 0014, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Agustín Maravall, 1996. "Short-Term Analysis of Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers 9607, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Agustín Maravall, 1999. "An Application of TRAMO and SEATS: Report for the "Seasonal Adjustment Research Appraisal" Project," Working Papers 9914, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.