Petrol Fiyatlarinin Ihracat Uzerindeki Etkisi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiane Baumeister & Gert Peersman & Ine Van Robays, 2010.
"The Economic Consequences of Oil Shocks: Differences across Countries and Time,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.),Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- C. Baumeister & G. Peersman & I. Van Robays & -, 2009. "The Economic Consequences of Oil Shocks: Differences Across Countries and Time," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/630, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Özlale, Ümit & Pekkurnaz, Didem, 2010. "Oil prices and current account: A structural analysis for the Turkish economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4489-4496, August.
- Tobias N. Rasmussen & Agustin Roitman, 2011. "Oil Shocks in a Global Perspective; Are they Really That Bad?," IMF Working Papers 11/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Lutz Kilian, 2014. "Oil Price Shocks: Causes and Consequences," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 133-154, October.
- Bilin Neyaptı & Fatma Taskın & Murat Ungor, 2007.
"Has European Customs Union Agreement really affected Turkey's trade?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(16), pages 2121-2132.
- Bilin Neyapti & Fatma Taskin & Murat Ungor, 2004. "Has European Customs Union Agrement Really Affected Turkey's Trade?," Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- NEYAPTI Bilin & TASKIN Fatma & UNGOR Murat, 2010. "Has European Customs Union Agreement Really Affected Turkey's Trade?," EcoMod2003 330700112, EcoMod.
- Olcay Yucel Culha & M. Koray Kalafatcilar, 2014. "Turkiye’de Ihracatin Gelir ve Fiyat Esnekliklerine Bir Bakis : Bolgesel Farkliliklarin Onemi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1405, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa, 2011. "Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1722-1731, March.
- Ihsan Bozok & Bahar Sen Dogan & Caglar Yunculer, 2015. "Estimating Income and Price Elasticity of Turkish Exports with Heterogeneous Panel Time-Series Methods," Working Papers 1526, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- M. Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Nukhet Dogan, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Economic Growth of Selected MENA1 Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 149-176.
- Erkan Özata, 2014. "Sustainability of current account deficit with high oil prices: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economic Sciences, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2014(2), pages 71-88.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- Çatik, A. Nazif & Önder, Özlem, 2013. "An asymmetric analysis of the relationship between oil prices and output: The case of Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 884-892.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-10-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2015-10-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2015-10-04 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.