Mandatory Retirement Rules and Retirement Decisions of University Professors in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morley Gunderson, 2003. "Age Discrimination in Employment in Canada," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 318-328, July.
- M. Shannon & D. Grierson, 2004. "Mandatory retirement and older worker employment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 528-551, August.
- Thomas Flanagan, 1985. "Policy-making by Exegesis: The Abolition of 'Mandatory Retirement' in Manitoba," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-53, March.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 2002.
"Did the Elimination of Mandatory Retirement Affect Faculty Retirement?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 957-980.
- Henrik Jensen, "undated". "Targeting Nominal Income Growth or Inflation?," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-23, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1999. "Targeting Nominal Income Growth or Inflation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation finance; Education; training and learning; Seniors; Teachers and educators; Work and retirement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2005271e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .