Appendix 8 : Measuring the effect of international relocations on French economy
As in many other developed countries, international relocations are currently a very hot topic in France. This can be readily concluded from the number of articles devoted by the French newspapers to this subject in 2004, compared to the preceding years (Table 1). A heated debate already took place in the early 1990s, culminating with the reports of Arthuis and Devedjian in 1993 (...).
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drumetz, F., 2004. "La délocalisation," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 132, pages 27-42.
- Hervé Bonnaz & Nathalie Courtot & Dominique Nivat, 1994. "Le contenu en emplois des échanges industriels de la France avec les pays en développement," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 13-33.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 1998.
"The Decline in Demand for Unskilled Labor : An Empirical Analysis Method and its Application to France,"
98-53, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2000. "The Decline In Demand For Unskilled Labor: An Empirical Analysis Method And Its Application To France," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 596-607, November.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994.
"L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 55-106.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994. "L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1824, Sciences Po.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003.
"The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France,"
NBER Working Papers
9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2004. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Chapters, in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 209-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004.
"A Nation of Poets and Thinkers - Less so with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004. "'A Nation of Poets and Thinkers' - Less So with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 329, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Kucera & William Milberg, 2003. "Deindustrialization and changes in manufacturing trade: Factor content calculations for 1978–1995," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(4), pages 601-624, December.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Messerlin, 1995. "The Impact of Trade and Capital Movements on Labour: Evidence on the French Case," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7907, Sciences Po.
- Robert Rowthorn & Ramana Ramaswamy, 1999. "Growth, Trade, and Deindustrialization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 1-2.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004. "â€˜A Nation of Poets and Thinkersâ€™ - Less So with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 77, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1995. "The Impact of Trade and Capital Movements on Labour: Evidence on the French Case," Post-Print hal-00972837, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.