Les politiques publiques des biotechnologies médicales (diagnostic préimplantatoire, thérapie génique, clonage) en Allemagne, en France et au Royaume-Uni
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Julia, 2002. "Critical reflections on regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 35985, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vogel, David, 2001. "The new politics of risk regulation in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 35984, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rose, Richard, 1991. "What is Lesson-Drawing?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 3-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Schiffino & Kristian Krieger, 2019. "Advisory bodies and morality policies: does ethical expertise matter?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 52(2), pages 191-210, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vairo, Daniela & Haring, Anna Maria & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Policies supporting organic food and farming in the EU: assessment and development by stakeholders in 11 European countries," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10109, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gowthorp, Lisa & Greenhow, Annette & O’Brien, Danny, 2016. "An interdisciplinary approach in identifying the legitimate regulator of anti-doping in sport: The case of the Australian Football League," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 48-60.
- Oleh Pasko, 2018. "Theories of Regulation in the Context of Modern Practice of Accounting Regulation," Accounting and Finance, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 2, pages 37-46, June.
- Michiel A. Heldeweg, 2017. "Normative Alignment, Institutional Resilience and Shifts in Legal Governance of the Energy Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-34, July.
- Caner Bakır, 2017. "Policy learning and policy change: learning from research citations," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(4), pages 585-597, December.
- Haupt, Wolfgang & Eckersley, Peter & Kern, Kristine, 2021. "Transfer und Skalierung von lokaler Klimapolitik: Konzeptionelle Ansätze, Voraussetzungen und Potenziale," IRS Dialog 1/2021, Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space (IRS).
- Katharina Rietig, 2014. "Reinforcement of multilevel governance dynamics: creating momentum for increasing ambitions in international climate negotiations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 371-389, November.
- Lucia Quaglia, 2009. "The 'British Plan' as a Pace-Setter: The Europeanization of Banking Rescue Plans in the EU?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1063-1083, November.
- Conzelmann, Thomas, 1998. "Europeanisation of Regional Development Policies? Linking the Multi-Level Governance Approach with Theories of Policy Learning and Policy Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 2, June.
- Kumar, Shashwat, 2020. "Diffusion agents and institutional change: The variable influence of independent regulatory agencies across sectors in India," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Gözde Yılmaz, 2019. "Emulating Erasmus? Turkey’s Mevlana exchange program in higher education," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 145-159, June.
- Struenck, Christoph, 2001. "Why is there No Mad Cow Disease in the United States? Comparing the Politics of Food Safety in Europe and the U.S," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt4z6868qv, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Julius T. Mugwagwa, 2013. "Revealing the footprint: Supranational organizations and transnational governance of biotechnology in southern Africa," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 135-148, March.
- Thomas, John, 2002. "Institutional Innovation and the Prospects for Transference, Part I: Transferring Singaporean Institutions to Suzhou, China," Working Paper Series rwp02-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marcelo Madureira Prates, 2013. "Why Prudential Regulation Will Fail to Prevent Financial Crises. A Legal Approach," Working Papers Series 335, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Adam Conti, 2017. "Drawing the Line: Disability, Genetic Intervention and Bioethics," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-23, July.
- Häring, A.M. & Vairo, D. & Dabbert, S. & Zanoli, R., 2007.
"Policy assessment and development by stakeholders: a cross-country analysis of national recommendation on organic farming policy in 11 European countries,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 42, March.
- Haring, Anna Maria & Vairo, Daniela & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Policy Assessment And Development By Stakeholders: A Cross-Country Analysis Of National Recommendation On Organic Farming Policy In 11 European Countries," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14967, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Fenwick, Colin F. & Howe, John. & Marshall, Shelly. & Landau, Ingrid., 2007. "Labour and labour-related laws in micro and small enterprises : innovative regulatory approaches," ILO Working Papers 994038143402676, International Labour Organization.
- Warren, Peter, 2017. "Transferability of demand-side policies between countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 757-766.
- Daniel Bertram & Ammar Maleki & Niels Karsten, 2020. "Factoring in Societal Culture in Policy Transfer Design: the Proliferation of Private Sponsorship of Refugees," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 253-271, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/5404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.