War, Inflation, Monetary Reforms and the Art Market .The Belgian Art market (1944 – 1951)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Mei, Jianping & Moses, Michael, 2006. "The Computation of Prices Indices," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Oosterlinck, Kim, 2010.
"French Stock exchanges and regulation during World War II,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 211-237, October.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2010. "French Stock Exchanges and Regulation during World War II," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142702, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2009. "The Price of Degenerate Art," Working Papers CEB 09-031.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Occhino, Filippo & Oosterlinck, Kim & White, Eugene N., 2008.
"How Much Can a Victor Force the Vanquished to Pay? France under the Nazi Boot,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(01), pages 1-45, March.
- Filippo Occhino & Kim Oosterlinck & Eugene Nelson White, 2008. "How much can a victor force the vanquished to pay? France under the nazi boot," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142695, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Jeanfils, Philippe, 1995.
"Long-term comovements in international markets for paintings,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 538-548, April.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Philippe Jeanfils, 1995. "Long-term comovements in international markets for paintings," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1717, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ginsburgh, V. & Jeanfils, P., 1995. "Long-term comovements in international markets for paintings," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1147, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kim Oosterlinck & Filippo Occhino & Eugene N. White, 2006. "How occupied France financed its own exploitation during WW2," Working Papers CEB 06-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia1, 2015.
"The liquidation of government debt,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 291-333.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," BIS Working Papers 363, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 16893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," Working Paper Series WP11-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Pesando, James E, 1993. "Art as an Investment: The Market for Modern Prints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1075-1089, December.
- repec:ulb:ulbeco:2013/14429 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsArt market; Art Investment; WWII; Belgium; Post-war; Monetary reforms;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-11-28 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/103479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.