French Stock exchanges and regulation during World War II
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2010. "French Stock Exchanges and Regulation during World War II," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142702, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Oosterlinck, Kim & Weidenmier, Marc D. & Haber, Stephen, 2015. "Victory or repudiation? Predicting winners in civil wars using international financial markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 310-319.
- Geraldine David & Kim Oosterlinck, 2012. "War, Inflation, Monetary Reform and the Art Market," Working Papers 0012, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2013.
"Art as a Wartime Investment: Conspicuous Consumption and Discretion,"
Working Papers CEB
13-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2017. "Art as a Wartime Investment: Conspicuous Consumption and Discretion," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/232458, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geraldine David & Kim Oosterlinck, 2011. "War, Inflation, Monetary Reforms and the Art Market .The Belgian Art market (1944 – 1951)," Working Papers CEB 11-055, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Georges Gallais-Hamonno & Thi-hong-van Hoang & Kim Oosterlinck, 2016. "Price Formation on Clandestine Markets: The Case of the Paris Gold Market during WWII," Working Papers CEB 16-048, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Suzuki, Shiba, 2012. "Stock market booms in economies damaged during World War II," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 175-183.
- Urquhart, Andrew & Hudson, Robert, 2016. "Investor sentiment and local bias in extreme circumstances: The case of the Blitz," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 340-350.
- Gallais-Hamonno, Georges & Hoang, Thi-Hong-Van & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2015.
"Informational efficiency of the clandestine and official gold markets in Paris,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 28-30.
- Georges Gallais-Hamonno & Thi-hong-van Hoang & Kim Oosterlinck, 2015. "Informational Efficiency of the Clandestine and Official Gold Markets in Paris," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/177963, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Haber, Stephen H & Mitchener, Kris & Oosterlinck, Kim & Weidenmier, Marc, 2014. "Predicting Winners in Civil Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 10109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:17:y:2010:i:02:p:211-237_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_FHR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.