Inverting Bernoulli's theorem: the original sin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2008.
"The special status of mathematical probability: a historical sketch,"
Working Papers CEB
08-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "The Special Status of Mathematical Probability: A Historical Sketch," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95543, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability; Bernoulli’s Theorem; Mathematics; Statistics.;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-10-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-10-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-10-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:08-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .