Inverting Bernoulli's theorem: the original sin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. d'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2008.
"The special status of mathematical probability: a historical sketch,"
Working Papers CEB
08-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "The Special Status of Mathematical Probability: A Historical Sketch," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95543, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability; Bernoulli’s Theorem; Mathematics; Statistics.;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2008-10-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-10-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-10-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:08-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.