How Much Has Private Credit Lending Reacted to Monetary Policy in China? The Case of Wenzhou
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madestam, Andreas, 2014. "Informal finance: A theory of moneylenders," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 157-174.
- Carpenter, Seth B, 1999. "Informal Credit Markets and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from South Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 323-335, October.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Atieno, Rosemary, 2009. "Linkages, Access to Finance and the Performance of Small-Scale Enterprises in Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ngalawa, Harold & Viegi, Nicola, 2013.
"Interaction of formal and informal financial markets in quasi-emerging market economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 614-624.
- Harold P.E. Ngalawa and Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 326, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 201306, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992.
"Testing for parameter instability in linear models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "STABTEST: RATS procedure to perform Hansen's stability test for OLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00199, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 1997. "Formal Credit, Corruption and the Informal Credit Market in Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 331-343, May.
- Guirkinger, Catherine, 2008. "Understanding the Coexistence of Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Piura, Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1436-1452, August.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal credit market; monetary policy;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IUE-2013-03-16 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soa:wpaper:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duo QIN). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desoauk.html .