Report NEP-IUE-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2013. "Unemployment Compensation and the Allocation of Labor in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "SME registration evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6382, The World Bank.
- Mónica Jiménez, 2013. "La informalidad laboral en el sector formal. Un análisis preliminar," Working Papers 10, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Emilio Colombo & Luisanna Onnis & Patrizio Tirelli, 2013. "Shadow economies at times of banking crises: empirics and theory," Working Papers 234, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "How do financial reforms affect inequality through financial sector competition? Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 44410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duo Qin & Zhong Xu & Xue-Chun Zhang, 2013. "How Much Has Private Credit Lending Reacted to Monetary Policy in China? The Case of Wenzhou," Working Papers 178, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Davalos, Maria Eugenia & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina & Atuesta, Bernardo & Castaneda, Raul Andres, 2013. "Fifteen years of inequality in Latin America : how have labor markets helped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6384, The World Bank.
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Laura Vici, 2013. "Economic and cultural factors and illegal copying in the university textbook market," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2013.