La informalidad laboral en el sector formal. Un análisis preliminar
The complexity of the phenomenon of informality is manifested, among other things, the existence of some companies that traditionally included as part of the formal sector of the economy but actually partially operate informally. The main objective of this study is to examine, from a descriptive analysis, the key features of informality in the formal sector and the quality of the jobs in that sector. To this end, we examine the most important trends and patterns of the main variables related to labor informality, to describe the functioning of the labor market in the Argentinian formal sector from a long-term vision.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.economicas.unsa.edu.ar/ielde|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arias, Omar & Khamis, Melanie, 2008. "Comparative Advantage, Segmentation and Informal Earnings: A Marginal Treatment Effects Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Pierre Cahuc & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010.
"Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France Vs. Spain,"
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan Jose Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 3269, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anker, Richard. & Chernyshev, Igor. & Egger, Philippe. & Mehran, Farhad. & Ritter, Joseph., 2002. "Measuring decent work with statistical indicators," ILO Working Papers 993622623402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:362262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bello, Omar & Heresi, Rodrigo & Pineda Salazar, Ramón, 2010. "El tipo de cambio real de equilibrio: un estudio para 17 países de América Latina," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 82, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sabine Bernab? & Marco Stampini, 2008. "Labour mobility during transition: evidence from Georgia," LICOS Discussion Papers 20608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:slt:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ing. Miguel A. Soto López)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.