Decent Work and the Informal Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:362262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chernyshev, Igor. & Egger, Philippe. & Mehran, Farhad. & Ritter, Joseph. & Anker, Richard,, 2002. "Measuring decent work with statistical indicators," ILO Working Papers 993622623402676, International Labour Organization.
- Birchall, Johnston., 2001. "Organizing workers in the informal sector : a strategy for trade union: cooperative action," ILO Working Papers 993490573402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:349057 is not listed on IDEAS
- David BESCOND & Anne CHÂTAIGNIER & Farhad MEHRAN, 2003. "Seven indicators to measure decent work: An international comparison," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 179-212, June.
- Richard ANKER & Igor CHERNYSHEV & Philippe EGGER & Farhad MEHRAN & Joseph A. RITTER, 2003. "Measuring decent work with statistical indicators," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 147-178, June.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; governance; ILO; indicators; informal sector; representation; rights; social protection;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-10-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .