Five Deaths a Day: Workplace Fatalities in Canada, 1993-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Fenn & Simon Ashby, 2004. "Workplace Risk, Establishment Size and Union Density," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 461-480, September.
- Vani K. Borooah & John Mangan, 1998. "Why Has the Workplace Become Safer?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(3), pages 224-236.
- Alberto Isgut & Lance Bialas & James Milway, 2006. "Explaining Canada-U.S. Differences in Annual Hours Worked," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 13, pages 27-45, Fall.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:4:541-545_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "An Index of Labour Market Well-being for OECD Countries," CSLS Research Reports 2003-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, revised Jan 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "State of the Evidence on Health as a Determinant of Productivity," CSLS Research Reports 2011-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkplace fatalities; Worker's compensation; Dangerous industries; Occupational diseases; International comparisions.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-04-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2007-04-14 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-04-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:0604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .