Health and Safety Risks in Britain's Workplaces: Where are They and Who Controls Them?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Bryson, 2016. "Health and safety risks in Britain's workplaces: where are they and who controls them?," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5-6), pages 547-566, November.
- Bryson, Alex, 2016. "Health and Safety Risks in Britain's Workplaces: Where are They and Who Controls Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 9770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Grazier, S. & Sloane, P.J., 2008.
"Accident risk, gender, family status and occupational choice in the UK,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 938-957, October.
- Grazier, Suzanne & Sloane, Peter J., 2006. "Accident Risk, Gender, Family Status and Occupational Choice in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 2302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew M. Robinson & Clive Smallman, 2006. "The contemporary British workplace: a safer and healthier place?," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 20(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Paul Fenn & Simon Ashby, 2004. "Workplace Risk, Establishment Size and Union Density," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 461-480, September.
- Andrew M Robinson & Clive Smallman, 2013. "Workplace injury and voice: a comparison of management and union perceptions," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 27(4), pages 674-693, August.
- Konstantinos, Pouliakas & Ioannis, Theodossiou, 2010.
"An Inquiry Into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety At Work,"
20336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry Into The Theory, Causes And Consequences Of Monitoring Indicators Of Health And Safety At Work," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-120, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2013.
"Employee Perceptions of Working Conditions and the Desire for Worker Representation in Britain and the US,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard Barry, 2013. "Employee Perceptions of Working Conditions and the Desire for Worker Representation in Britain and the US," Scholarly Articles 12242814, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard B., 2013. "Employee perceptions of working conditions and the desire for worker representation in Britain and the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48129, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2013. "The Effects of Organizational Change on Worker Well-Being and the Moderating Role of Trade Unions," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(4), pages 989-1011, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkplace safety; Working conditions; Unions;
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-07-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2016-07-30 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .