Health and Safety Risks in Britain's Workplaces: Where are They and Who Controls Them?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Bryson, 2016. "Health and Safety Risks in Britain's Workplaces: Where are They and Who Controls Them?," DoQSS Working Papers 16-05, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More about this item
Keywordsunions; working conditions; workplace safety;
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-03-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2016-03-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp9770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .