An Exit Rule for Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes C. Stroebel & John B. Taylor, 2009. "Estimated Impact of the Fed's Mortgage-Backed Securities Purchase Program," NBER Working Papers 15626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2009. "Negating the inflation potential of the Fed's lending programs," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Giorgio, 2014. "Monetary policy challenges: how central banks changed their modus operandi," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 25-43, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "Quantitative easing: entrance and exit strategies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 465-480.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; financial crisis;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sip:dpaper:09-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Shor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cestaus.html .