Quantitative easing: entrance and exit strategies
This article was originally presented as the Homer Jones Memorial Lecture, organized by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, April 1, 2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2003.
"Escaping from a Liquidity Trap and Deflation: The Foolproof Way and Others,"
NBER Working Papers
10195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2003. "Escaping from a Liquidity Trap and Deflation: The Foolproof Way and Others," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 145-166, Fall.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2008.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Working Paper Series
2008-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John C. Williams & John B. Taylor, 2009. "A Black Swan in the Money Market," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 58-83, January.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009. "A black swan in the money market," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Michael Woodford & Vasco Curdia, 2010.
"The Central Bank's Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy,"
2010 Meeting Papers
136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2011. "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetarypolicy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 54-79, January.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetary policy," Staff Reports 463, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The Central-Bank Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd Keister & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "Divorcing money from monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 41-56.
- repec:clu:wpaper:0910-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todd Keister & James J. McAndrews, 2009.
"Why are banks holding so many excess reserves?,"
380, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1998. "It's Baaack: Japan's Slump and the Return of the Liquidity Trap," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 137-206.
- John Oâ€™Neill, 2009. "Market," Chapters, in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 42 Edward Elgar.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2010:i:nov:p:465-480:n:v.92no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.