Growing at Your Neighbor’s Expense? A Spatial examination of growth in the Americas
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P O Box 2118, Huntsville, TX 77341-2118|
Web page: http://www.shsu.edu/~eco_www/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramon Moreno & Bharat Trehan, 1997.
"Location and the growth of nations,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
97-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francisco J. Buera & Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2008.
"Learning the Wealth of Nations,"
NBER Working Papers
14595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buera, Francisco & Monge-Naranjo, Alexander & Primiceri, Giorgio E, 2010. "Learning the Wealth of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Francisco Buera, 2008. "Learning the Wealth of Nations," 2008 Meeting Papers 179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Mark Roberts & Uwe Deichmann, 2011.
"International Growth Spillovers, Geography and Infrastructure,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1507-1533, 09.
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe, 2009. "International growth spillovers, geography and infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5153, The World Bank.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Estimation of spatial autoregressive panel data models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 165-185, February.
- P Burridge, 1981.
"Testing for a common factor in a spatial autoregression model,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 795-800, July.
- P Burridge, 1981. "Testing for a Common Factor in a Spatial Autoregression Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(7), pages 795-800, July.
- Maria Abreu & Henride Groot & Raymond Florax, 2004.
"Spatial Patterns of Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis Using TFP,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p425, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis using TFP," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shs:wpaper:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Raschke)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.