A "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" Effect in Public Debt? Evidence from cross-border spillover of fiscal consolidations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Franc Klaassen, 2006.
"Trade spill-overs of fiscal policy in the European Union: a panel analysis,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(48), pages 639-687, October.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Trade Spillovers of Fiscal Policy in the European Union: A Panel Analysis," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 31, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Klaassen, Franc, 2005. "Trade Spillovers of Fiscal Policy in the European Union: A Panel Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Trade Spillovers of Fiscal Policy in the European Union: A Panel Analysis," DNB Working Papers 052, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Strauch, Rolf & Paesani, Paolo & Kremer, Manfred, 2006. "Public debt and long-term interest rates: the case of Germany, Italy and the USA," Working Paper Series 656, European Central Bank.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 763-801, June.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 13264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Goujard, 2017.
"Cross‐Country Spillovers from Fiscal Consolidations,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 38, pages 219-267, June.
- Antoine Goujard, 2013. "Cross-Country Spillovers from Fiscal Consolidations," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1099, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Government Debt Issuance in the Euro Area; The Impact of the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Hebous, Shafik & Zimmermann, Tom, 2013.
"Estimating the effects of coordinated fiscal actions in the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 110-121.
- Shafik Hebous & Tom Zimmermann, 2012. "Estimating the Effects of Coordinated Fiscal Actions in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 3912, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2013. "Output Spillovers from Fiscal Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 141-146, May.
- Werner Roeger & Jan Veld & Lukas Vogel, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation in Germany," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 45(6), pages 364-371, November.
- James Cloyne, 2013. "Discretionary Tax Changes and the Macroeconomy: New Narrative Evidence from the United Kingdom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(4), pages 1507-1528, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal consolidation; Spillover e ffects; Bond yields; Bond issuance; OECD; Eurozone;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:15-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.