Fiscal consolidation in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 1997. "QUEST II. A Multi-Country Business Cycle and Growth Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 123, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- James Foreman-Peck, 2014. "Great recessions compared," Investigaciones de Historia Económica - Economic History Research (IHE-EHR), Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 10(02), pages 92-103.
- Kodjovi Mawulikplimi Eklou & Marcelin Joanis & Patrick Richard, 2015. "A "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" Effect in Public Debt? Evidence from cross-border spillover of fiscal consolidations," Cahiers de recherche 15-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jan Hagemejer & Tomasz Jedrzejowicz & Zbigniew Zolkiewski, 2011. "Fiscal tightening after the crisis. A scenario analysis for Poland," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(3), pages 33-66.
- Jocelyn Boussard & Benoît Campagne, 2017.
"Fiscal policy coordination in a monetary union at the zero lower bound,"
Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics,
Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 494-495-4, pages 65-90.
- J. Boussard & B. Campagne, 2017. "Fiscal Policy Coordination in a Monetary Union at the Zero-Lower-Bound," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2017-05, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Jocelyn Boussard & Benoît Campagne, 2017. "Fiscal Policy Coordination in a Monetary Union at the Zero Lower Bound," Post-Print hal-02353093, HAL.
- repec:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2017_num_494_1_10782 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:45:y:2010:i:6:p:364-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.