Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Post-Print halshs-00581165, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Working Papers 1114, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business Cycles; Endogenous Entry; Financial Markets Incompleteness; Sticky Prices; Monetary Policy; Welfare;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-04-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:11-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .