Report NEP-OPM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 11-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Matthias Gubler & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ariel Burstein & Jonathan Vogel, 2011. "Factor Prices and International Trade: A Unifying Perspective," NBER Working Papers 16904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Auray & Beatriz De Blaz & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Ramsey Policies in a Small Open Economy with Sticky Prices and Capital," Post-Print halshs-00581173, HAL.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2011. "Large devaluations, foreign direct investment and exports : a speculative note," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5619, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2011. "When Fast Growing Economies Slow Down: International Evidence and Implications for China," NBER Working Papers 16919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," DNB Working Papers 287, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2011. "Wage Structure Effects of International Trade: Evidence from a Small Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 5597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).