Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 11-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Post-Print halshs-00581165, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational business cycles; Endogenous entry; Financial markets incompleteness; Sticky prices; Monetary policy; Welfare;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.