Report NEP-BEC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marinelli, Federico, 2011. "The relationship between diversification and firm's performance. Is there really a causal relationships?," IESE Research Papers D/907, IESE Business School.
- Vilmi, Lauri, 2011. "The Effects of Endogenous Firm Exit on Business Cycle Dynamics and Optimal Fiscal Policy," Working Paper Series 250, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2010. "Accruals, Cash-Flows and Tobin’s q : An Investment Perspective on Firm Accruals," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2011. "Hedging Effectiveness under Conditions of Asymmetry," Papers 1103.5411, arXiv.org.
- Zhang, Hongru, 2011. "Financial Sector Shocks, External Finance Premium and Business Cycle ," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Working Papers 1114, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti & Luca Sala, 2011. "No News in Business Cycles," Working Papers 383, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wenjun Liu & Tomokazu Nomura & Shoji Nishijima, 2011. "Gender Discrimination and Firm Profit Efficiency:Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers 1019, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan," Discussion papers 11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matthias Gubler & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2011. "Firm's demand for work hours: Evidence from multi-country and matched firm-worker data," Discussion papers 11024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & SATO Hitoshi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Temporary Workers, Permanent Workers, and International Trade: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 11030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi, 2011. "Effects of CEOs' Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Discussion papers 11026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David A. Matsa & Amalia Miller, 2011. "Chipping Away at the Glass Ceiling Gender Spillovers in Corporate Leadership," Working Papers 842, RAND Corporation.
- SHINADA Naoki, 2011. "Quality of Labor, Capital, and Productivity Growth in Japan: Effects of employee age, seniority, and capital vintage," Discussion papers 11036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kauhanen, Antti & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Career and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Discussion Papers 1244, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.