Innovations: a Key Driver for Sustainable Development in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Gadenne & Jessica Kennedy & Catherine McKeiver, 2009. "An Empirical Study of Environmental Awareness and Practices in SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 45-63, January.
- World Bank, 2012. "Going for Smart Growth : Making Research and Innovation Work for Bulgaria," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12896, The World Bank.
- Jan Svejnar, 2002. "Transition Economies: Performance and Challenges," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- World Bank, 2012. "Bulgaria : Public Expenditures for Growth and Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12451, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovations; post-crisis; SMEs; sustainability; sustainable development;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-05-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:1003079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: http://iises.net/ .