Going for Smart Growth : Making Research and Innovation Work for Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:95-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015. "Science, technology and innovation for economic competitiveness: the role of smart specialization in less-developed countries," MPRA Paper 80203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rossitsa Chobanova, 2012. "Knowledge and Innovative Development of the Economy," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 5-22.
- Julia Dobreva, 2015. "Innovations: a Key Driver for Sustainable Development in Bulgaria," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003079, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Private Sector Development - E-Business Tertiary Education Environmental Economics and Policies Education Environment Agriculture;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-05-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-05-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-05-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.